This happens repeatedly with Boston Proper.They send out catalogs with fun clothes at reasonable prices and then it takes 6, 8 10 and 12 weeks to get the items.
After speaking with customer service today I was told that Chico's just bought Boston Proper and that they are a "Back Order Company". I guess I didn’t realize allowing people to order items and not delivering them for months was a viable business plan. Is it any wonder they had to sell the company?
Why not just close the doors – I would get my items just as quick!They even charged me 12.95 for “Expedited” shipping and handling which states on their web site I will receive the item within 5 days.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Scuba Dress
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..."
- "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..."
- "The right side is higher than the left side & very bulky under the cup &it needs to be shortened ? ..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "I have been a long term customer of this business with no problem. The first time I had a problem was when they sent me the wrong product. ..."