This happens repeatedly with Boston Proper.They send out catalogs with fun clothes at reasonable prices and then it takes 6, 8 10 and 12 weeks to get the items.

After speaking with customer service today I was told that Chico's just bought Boston Proper and that they are a "Back Order Company". I guess I didn’t realize allowing people to order items and not delivering them for months was a viable business plan. Is it any wonder they had to sell the company?

Why not just close the doors – I would get my items just as quick!They even charged me 12.95 for “Expedited” shipping and handling which states on their web site I will receive the item within 5 days.

Had an Experience with Boston Proper?

Comments

Don't order from Boston Proper. Their whole business plan is a disaster. Coming from an ex employee

Mississauga, Ontario, Canada #653388

I SOOOO know what you're saying!!I paid for expedited shipping.

Never received a notification any thing was out of stock or on back order - I have to drive to the US border to pick my items up over an hour away, only to find out my items didn't come in -and didn't get a notification - when I complained to Boston Proper customer service I made an order on 7 May to arrive on 10 May but BP didn't ship until 10 May which means my order doesn't arrive until 14 May, I was angry! They said there was nothing they could do about it.

I had to demand my expedited mail service be reimbursed (they didn't offer) further more - anything on back order I couldn't cancel because it was "in transit" - Trying to escalate the problem is horrible because Customer Service won't escalate and there are no other contact numbers or email addresses.Nice clothes, it's a shame they can't their business affairs in order.

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #651823

Love the clothes but they are always.........on back order, or after you order they cancel the order a few days later . After having this happen time and time again, I

Will no longer order from them . It's a joke.