2.4

Boston Proper Trying to double dip my Account right now.. August 25th.

for an order that was Paid for and delivered Aug 7th. They have my account overdrawn now for the next 4 business days, hoping it will just fall off on its own and they dont think thats a problem. Customer Service.. Hah.

I called last night as soon as I saw it.. Spoke to Abraham employee ID 1318 who said he would call me back in two hours. I said at 2 am? He said yes..

so I waited up. NO Call. I called this morning and spoke to Ferdinand who was no help .

I transferred to Supervisor Richard Flores who just wants me to sit with an overdrawn account and hope it falls off because he cant figure it out. I wont be shopping here again anytime soon.

Review about: Boston Proper Shipping Service.

Reason of review: OVERDREW my Account by charging me Twice for an order that was Paid for and delivered a month ago.

Preferred solution: I want my money back PLus I would like some form of Compensation for having My account be overdrawn..

I liked: Dress.

Comments

The service is not good at all. Takes forever for them to receive return and ALWAYS save your tracking number from the post office.

After this last time, I won’t be buying from them again. They have conflicting info I. Their website. One says you have to get a return authorization code BEFORE you return package, and the instructions for returns with your package says something else.

I called and they said ignore the return authorization code.takes t9 long to get a refund. Made numerous calls.