Boston proper do not have enough details on there website about returns exchanges and delivery.I have been having a problem with this company since October.

Whne trying ti ck on a status the reps was very rude. So what i got was too small so i exchanged the items they took about a week to put the money back onto my account and and got it back out.. They never know when you will get ur item. so ops did a favor for me buy sending a lil faster.

So i returned one becuz i got 2 being so they never knw when so i payd for 2 day shippin, Now that i returned it its almost been 2weeks to get my money bk but on the website it says no hasssel.. its a lie.. they are very rude at threr call center. I was very had to contact a manager.

I will never order frm this store again. They are too expensive any way..

same items for much cheaper..quality is not good.

Had an Experience with Boston Proper?

Comments

Modlily - Cheap, nasty and nothing like the photo!! Modlily "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..." Read more Modlily - NOT CASHMERE Modlily "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..." Read more Dresslily - I asked to cancel my order and get a refund, they didn't listen Dresslily "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..." Read more Boston Proper - Dont Expect Your Order Any Time Soon Boston Proper "This happens repeatedly with Boston Proper. They send out catalogs with fun clothes at reasonable prices and then it takes 6, 8 10 and 12 weeks to get the items...." Read more VM Innovations - Extremely disappointed!!! VM Innovations "This is a continuation of my disappointment in VMInnovations. I am currently on my 3rd slide one was replaced the other two I purchased. This last one I purchased at..." Read more Superjeweler - 3/4 Halo Ring Superjeweler "I am writing my review on the 3/4 Halo enhanced clarity ring I bought from Superjewler for $899.00 on 8/7/2017. Let me start by saying after reading the reviews I..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more