1.8

The prices are absurd for the poor quality.I have tried them a few times and been entirely disappointed.

The styles are so nice but the truth is they are thieves. I pined over a blouse that sold out but then came back in. I ordered it. I was SO excited.

Well...it was just AWFUL looking. It was stretchy and dull and nothing like the pic. If these garments were Made in the USA or 1/10 the price, ok. But they are all imported from China and therefore ALL PROFIT.

Their catalogs are very enticing; they are masters of marketing.

Don't be fooled, don't waste your money.Really.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "have the clothes made here in the usa!" as the author lost $25. mrsfluff is overall dissatisfied with Boston Proper. The most disappointing about blouse at Boston Proper was quality Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Boston Proper.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Boston Proper to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Boston Proper?

Comments